Bar & Gaming Attendant
- Hold current RSA & RSG
- Be available to work across a varied roster including weekends
- be well presented and possess the highest customer service skills
- be confident & trustworthy in handling cash & eftpos facilities.
If this opportunity is for you, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 23rd October 2020.
We are currently seeking a first or second year apprentice to add depth and assistance for our Head chef and Bistro. We are seeing a big upward trend in our bistro service and by joining our team you will become apart of a positive team who will continue to grow in the coming years.
- Passionate about a career as a chef.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to learning and developing your skills.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be a self-starter, able to think quickly and make things happen.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Well presented.
By joining The Griffith Exies team, you will be given the opportunity to develop and create your own dishes all the while enhancing your skills within a friendly and supportive working environment. This is a full-time position inclusive of weekend and split shifts.
If this opportunity is for you, please forward your resume accompanied with covering letter to: fbManger@exies.com.au
Chef De Partie
The Exies are currently seeking a Chef De Partie to add depth and assistance for our Head Chef and Bistro. We are seeing a big upward trend in Bistro service and by joining our team you will be part of a positive team who will continue to grow in the coming years.
- A genuine passion for foo with attention to detail and presentation.
- Trade qualifications and previous experience in a similar role.
- A customer service focus, with the ability to surprise and delight our guests with innovative and stylish food.
- An ability to think on your feet and multitask, adapting food to meet guest requirements.
- Leadership ability, with previous experience mentoring apprentices in the kitchen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Availability to work varied shifts, including weekend and split shifts.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- The ability to work in accordance with food safety and complying with legislative requirements pertaining to food preparation and handling.
- High level of understanding with regard to food allergens and HACCP.
By joining The Griffith Exies team, you will be given the opportunity to develop and create your own dishes all the while enhancing your skills working within a friendly and supportive team environment.
If this opportunity is for you please forward your resume accompanied with covering letter to: FBManager@exies.com.au
Salary package negotiable based on experience and qualifications.