Motel Receptionist - Exies Bagtown
The Griffith Ex-Servicemen’s Club Ltd is seeking a casual Motel Receptionist to assist with bookings and General Enquiries and help promote Exies Bagtown Motel and Function Centre as the place to stay. The position requires the applicant to have a proven “hands on role” in all areas to grow and promote the Exies Club Motel & Function Centre’s new image.
The Managers Role will be to take responsibility for areas including:
1) Run reception with a sound knowledge of Motel and MS office programs.
2) Exceptional customer service skills that ensure guest expectations are exceeded.
3) Ability to implement and maintain Workplace Health Safety practises.
4) Working with MYOB and RMS accommodation software for reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation regarding licensed and motel premises.
- Flexibility to be able to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to manage your time effectively and be accessible when and where required.
Remuneration dependant on experience. Applications accepted on-line or in writing to: Motel Manager, Exies Bagtown Motel and Function Centre 2-4 Blumer Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680 OR email@example.com. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 27th September 2019.
We are currently seeking a first or second year apprentice to add depth and assistance for our Head chef and Bistro. We are seeing a big upward trend in our bistro service and by joining our team you will become apart of a positive team who will continue to grow in the coming years.
- Passionate about a career as a chef.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to learning and developing your skills.
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be a self-starter, able to think quickly and make things happen.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Well presented.
By joining The Griffith Exies team, you will be given the opportunity to develop and create your own dishes all the while enhancing your skills within a friendly and supportive working environment. This is a full-time position inclusive of weekend and split shifts.
If this opportunity is for you, please forward your resume accompanied with covering letter to: FBManger@exies.com.au by 5pm 26th July, 2019. Remuneration in line with Licensed and Registered Club Award 2010.
Chef De Partie
The Exies are currently seeking a Chef De Partie to add depth and assistance for our Head Chef and Bistro. We are seeing a big upward trend in Bistro service and by joining our team you will be part of a positive team who will continue to grow in the coming years.
- A genuine passion for foo with attention to detail and presentation.
- Trade qualifications and previous experience in a similar role.
- A customer service focus, with the ability to surprise and delight our guests with innovative and stylish food.
- An ability to think on your feet and multitask, adapting food to meet guest requirements.
- Leadership ability, with previous experience mentoring apprentices in the kitchen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Availability to work varied shifts, including weekend and split shifts.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- The ability to work in accordance with food safety and complying with legislative requirements pertaining to food preparation and handling.
- High level of understanding with regard to food allergens and HACCP.
By joining The Griffith Exies team, you will be given the opportunity to develop and create your own dishes all the while enhancing your skills working within a friendly and supportive team environment.
If this opportunity is for you please forward your resume accompanied with covering letter to: FBManager@exies.com.au by 5pm 26th July, 2019.
Salary package negotiable based on experience and qualifications.